Best spermicides. Option-2 brand. New releases 2020
Levonorgestrel Tablet, 1.5 mg, Emergency ContraceptiveSearch only Option 2 brand name
Current price: 28.99 USD
Height: 5 Inches
Length: 0.63 Inches
Width: 3.5 Inches
Weight: 0.075 Pounds
- Levonorgestrel Tablet, 1.5 mg should not be used as regular birth control; will not work if you are already pregnant; will not affect an existing pregnancy; will not protect you from HIV infection and other sexually transmitted diseases.
- Backup: Levonorgestrel Tablet, 1.5 mg is a backup or emergency method of birth control you can use when: your regular birth control was used incorrectly or failed; you did not use any birth control method. No prescription needed.
- The sooner you take emergency contraception, the better it works. You should use Levonorgestrel Tablet, 1.5 mg within 72 hours (3 days) after unprotected sex. Taken as directed, it can significantly decrease the chance that you will get pregnant.
- One tablet, one step: Levonorgestrel tablet, 1.5 mg is one tablet with levonorgestrel, a hormone that has been used in many birth control pills for several decades, just a higher dose. Read instructions, warnings, and enclosed product leaflet before use.
- Active Ingredient: The active ingredient is levonorgestrel 1.5 mg, emergency contraceptive. Compare to the active ingredient in plan B one-step.