Best omega 6. Natural-Nutra brand. New releases 2020
Natural Nutra Borage Oil, Omega 6 Essential Fatty Acids Supplement with GLA, Linoleic, Oleic and Palmitic Acid, Cold Pressed, Herbicide and Pesticide Free, 90 SoftgelsSearch only Natural Nutra brand name
Current price: 39.95 USD
Height: 4.75 Inches
Length: 2.5 Inches
Width: 2.5 Inches
Weight: 0.65 Pounds
- BE THE CHANGE YOU WISH TO SEE – When you purchase from Natural Nutra you’re not just buying a premium product, you’re igniting change. As supporters of social responsibility and environmental sustainability, we donate a portion of proceeds towards employing villagers to plant trees in heavily deforested regions around the world. Together we can make the world a better place for you and future generations.
- WHY CHOOSE NATURAL NUTRA AS YOUR VITAMIN SOURCE – Our supplements are manufactured in a USA based, GMP Certified, Diamond Awarded and Eco-Friendly manufacturing facility routinely inspected by the Federal Drug Administration and registered with the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration.
- GUARANTEED PURITY IN BPA-FREE, FULLY RECYCLABLE GLASS BOTTLES – Cheap plastic bottles are harmful to the environment and your health. We seal your supplements in environmentally-friendly amber glass bottles with heat-sealed sleeves and best by dates to ensure the safest and purest product available. Unlike some other supplement manufacturers, our bottles are BPA-free and fully recyclable. Each bottle contains 90 softgels that are easy-to-swallow and Gluten Free.
- WHAT MAKES OUR BORAGE OIL UNIQUE – Committed to selling the most natural products available, our Borage Seed Oil is Cold Pressed, Non-GMO and free of Chemicals (Hexane), Herbicides and Pesticides. Additionally, our oil is Gluten Free, Wheat Free and Soy Free.
- A POTENT FORM OF OMEGA 6 IN ONE NATURAL, EASY-TO-SWALLOW SOFTGEL – Our Borage Oil, made from Borage Seeds, contains natures most concentrated source of GLA (Gamma-Linolenic Acid). Important for heart, skin, cell membrane, and nerve health, our softgels contain Gamma-Linolenic Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs) in addition to Linolenic, Oleic, and Palmitic Acid creating a well-rounded, Omega-6 Fatty Acid Complex.*