Best non aspirin. Good-Sense brand. New releases 2021
GoodSense Infants' Acetaminophen Suspension Liquid, Grape Flavor, 1 oz, Pain Reliever and Fever ReducerSearch only Good Sense brand name
Current price: 7 USD
Height: 4.0625 Inches
Length: 2.3125 Inches
Width: 1.375 Inches
Weight: 0.17 Pounds
- FEVER TREATMENT: Treatment depends on the cause of your fever. Your health care provider may recommend using over-the-counter medicines such as acetaminophen or ibuprofen to lower a very high fever.
- ABOUT FEVER: A fever is a body temperature that is higher than normal. Children with fevers should not take aspirin.
- USE: Infants' Pain & Fever relieves minor aches and pains due to the common cold, flu, headache, sore throat, toothache, and temporarily reduces fever.
- MADE FOR CHILDREN: This product is a grape flavored oral suspension liquid used for temporary pain relief and fever reducer for children ages 2 to 3 years
- ACTIVE INGREDIENT: The active ingredient in Infants' Pain & Fever is acetaminophen 160 mg per 5 mL, which compares to the active ingredient in Infants' Tylenol Oral Suspension