Best lifting cushions. Seat-Boost brand. New releases 2020
Lift Assist for Elderly, Seat Boost Rise Assistive Portable Lifting Cushion Mobility Aid – 70% Support up to 350 lbsSearch only Seat Boost brand name
Current price: 79.99 USD
Weight: 8.5 Pounds
- NO BATTERIES OR ELECTRICITY NEEDED: Never worry about battery life running low or a power outage leaving you stranded, the Seat Boost seat riser cushion is self-powered. Using the help of a hydropneumatic gas spring as a lifting mechanism, the seat assist automatically releases and begins to lift when you start to stand.
- COMFORTABLE AND EASY TO TAKE CARE OF: Comfort is important when you want to sit down and relax. The Seat Boot easy rise cushion is padded with a super comfortable, slightly curved foam cushion that molds to your individual shape. Both the cover and cushion are easily washable. For additional safety, the base uses a non-slip material to prevent it from moving and slipping.
- EASY TO TAKE WHEREVER YOU GO: You don’t have to sacrifice daily living, your social life, or fun activities because you have trouble getting up. This highly portable cushion lift weighs only 8.5 lbs. and can be taken to other homes while visiting as well as public places like churches, restaurants, and theaters.
- SEAT LIFT CUSHION FOR THOSE WHO NEED ASSISTANCE GETTING UP FROM A CHAIR: No matter what’s been keeping you down, a Seat Boost chair lift cushion can help you back up. Great for assisting older ones who have difficulty standing from a seated position as well as those with arthritis, ALS, Parkinson’s disease, neuromuscular disorders, or those recovering from surgery. It gently lifts only when needed and without pushing you forward.
- UPEASY SEAT ASSIST HELPS MAINTAIN ACTIVE AND INDEPENDENT LIFESTYLE: It’s difficult to have to rely on someone else to help with regular everyday activities like getting up and sitting down, but now you can take some of your independence back. This easy uplift cushion helps you safely get up and sit down, reducing strain on your muscles and helping you conserve energy for more important tasks. It also offers great relief to caregivers.