Best insect bite relief. Medicine-of-the-People brand. New releases 2021
Insect Bite Salve for Alleviating Pain, Swelling and Itching by Medicine of the People .75 oz (Pack of 3 Tins)Search only Medicine of the People brand name
Current price: 34.99 USD
Height: 1 Inches
Length: 2 Inches
Width: 2 Inches
Weight: 0.046875 Pounds
- Made of 100 percent wild crafted, organic and natural ingredients including proprietary blend of traditional Navajo herbs, organic calendula flower, high-quality bees wax, African Shea nut butter, organic sunflower, coconut and wild crafted jojoba oils, naturally derived T-50 vitamin E oil. No chemical preservative or synthetics are used in its manufacturing.
- All-natural Native American made salve prepared in small batches in Tucson, Arizona. The healing properties of this rub/salve come from a proprietary blend of Navajo herbs hand gathered in a traditional way, from the wilds of Arizona.
- It is recommended to disinfect the effected area before applying this salve. If the pain does not subside within few minutes reapply a small amount until the relieve occurs. Some bites may take several applications before pain, swelling or itching subsides.
- Can be effective against spider, mosquito and pest bites especially for those with allergic reaction to other medications.
- This salve/ointment may reduce discomfort, pain and swelling associated with insect bites.