Best electric heater for uninsulated garage. Fahrenheat brand. New releases 2021
Fahrenheat FUH Electric Heater for Garage, Factory, Basement, Warehouse, and Outdoor Use, BeigeMore from Tools & Home Improvement
Search only Fahrenheat brand name
Current price: 211.48 USD
Saving: $16.51 (7%)
Height: 14 Inches
Length: 12.5 Inches
Width: 12.4 Inches
Weight: 24 Pounds
- Wattage: 5000 Watts
- COMPATIBILITY: Whether you need 208 or 240 volts, this heater is fully compatible with your electrical system.
- OUTPUT CONTROL: The high-level cutout automatically shuts off to prevent overheating and reactivates the heater when the temperature returns to normal. The built-in thermostat allows you to set your heat level to deliver as much warmth as you need.
- EASY TO USE: This heater includes a ceiling mounting bracket for vertical or horizontal mounting, or any position that suits your space. It has adjustable louvers, so you can aim your heat directly toward your desired area and change as needed.
- CONTINUOUS COMFORT: If you have a large drafty space, this heater is ideal. Its powerful output means it can warm cold commercial areas, stores, service stations, spacious basements, and even outdoor areas like patios and workspaces.
- HEAVY DUTY HEATER: Warm-up just about any open space with this heater that provides long-term comfort solutions with its built-in single pole thermostat that adjusts from 45 to 135 degrees Fahrenheit.