Best Arbor Presses. Micro-Mark brand. New releases 2021
Press-It Precision Arbor/Punch PressMore from Tools & Home Improvement
Search only Micro-Mark brand name
Current price: 89.95 USD
- Package includes completely assembled press with 3/32 inch press tip, die bore plug, ram thumbscrew, adjustable nylon gib and instructions. Constructed of steel and aluminum alloy. Base is 7 inches x 3 inches. Throat depth is 4-1/4 inches.
- Can also be used as a hole punch and nibbler when used with optional punch tooling sold separately. Features a reversible 3/8 inch ram with a 3/16 inch counterbore on one end to accept interchangeable tooling.
- Use for press-fitting small parts together and for removing gears and wheels from axles.
- Press-It is a sensitive arbor/punch press that is small enough to give you the delicate touch needed for working with fine model, instrument and clock parts, yet sturdy enough to apply 250 lbs. of force.
- Press-It...A Precision Arbor Press For Delicate Work